How to Apply
You must submit a PharmCAS application to be considered for admission.
Interested candidates should use the Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) to submit their primary application. We only accept primary applications sent through the PharmCAS system. Please note the following:
- Official scores must be sent directly to PharmCAS by Pearsons.
- Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT) is highly preferred, not required [NOTE: PCAT scores are valid only if the test was taken within the last two years (e.g., for Fall 2020 not before July 2018).]
Once received and verified as complete, your application will be forwarded to the Office of Admissions for further review.
Submissions should include:
- A completed application
- Three completed recommendation forms, one of which must be from a healthcare professional and at least one from a science professor from whom you earned a grade
- Official or evaluated transcript(s) from each college or university attended
- TOEFL as needed
- A personal statement
Submit your application well in advance of the deadline to ensure we receive your verified PharmCAS application by June 15th. We cannot consider applications received after the deadline.
We will email you confirmation once we have received your verified application.
Letters of Recommendation
Candidates are required to submit three letters of recommendation.
- One from a healthcare professional
- One from a science professor from whom you earned a grade
- One from another professor, employer, supervisor or similar individual
We do not accept letters from family members, co-workers or friends.
Recommenders must complete and submit the PharmCAS Reference Request Form directly to PharmCAS.
Arrange to have all transcripts and foreign credentials evaluations (if applicable) sent directly to PharmCAS immediately after submitting your application. Do not send transcripts to the College of Pharmacy unless requested to do so. Foreign transcripts must be evaluated by World Education Services, Inc.
Only Advanced Placement (AP) credits that appear on the undergraduate transcript and specify course and credit (e.g. General Biology- 4 credits) will be accepted.
2019-2020 Application Timeline
July 18, 2019
PharmCAS 2018-2019 Admissions Cycle launches
Review of applications begins. Applicants are notified via PharmCAS, supplemental tab if they meet our requirements.
September 3, 2019 Early Decision candidates must complete their PharmCAS application and have all applications, fees and transcripts submitted to PharmCAS prior to this date.
October 18, 2019 Early Decision candidates will be notified of their admissions decision by this date.
October 2019 – June 2020
Selected students meeting our requirements will be invited for an on-campus interview. An interview is mandatory for admission to our college of pharmacy. Not all interviewed candidates are admitted.
June 1, 2020
Deadline for filing your entire PharmCAS application with transcript and letters of reference to PharmCAS. In order to meet the verified application deadline you MUST e-submit your application several weeks prior.
June 15, 2020
Verified Application Deadline: Deadline for receipt of verified PharmCAS application.
What's next? Application review and acceptance procedures.