Transfer students are eligible for admission to the Touro College of Pharmacy. To be considered, a student must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 (out of 4.0) or above and be in good professional standing at the current school/college of pharmacy. To receive a PharmD degree from Touro College of Pharmacy, the transfer student must attend at least three years at the college. Admissions beyond the professional year 2 (P2) fall semester will not be considered.
In order to review your request, all of the following documents are required to be submitted to the Office of Admissions by the applicant:
- An official transcript
- A syllabi for each course taken at the current college/school of pharmacy
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A personal statement explaining the reasons for the transfer request
- A letter from the Dean of the current school/college of pharmacy indicating that the student is in both good academic and professional standing
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty members of the current school/college who have taught the student
- One letter of recommendation from a pharmacist or direct supervisor
- A completed Supplemental Application (contact Office of Admissions below)
- A non-refundable $200 application fee
Questions regarding the admissions policy and procedures should be referred to the Touro College of Pharmacy Office of Admissions, email@example.com or call (929) 333-8360
Candidates wishing to submit an application to transfer must come from a USA ACPE accredited college/school of pharmacy.