The Pediatric Pharmacy Advocacy Group is the newest addition to Touro College of Pharmacy. It is the only organization dedicated to promoting safe and effective medication use in children through three main departments of education, advocacy, and research.
Our dedicated leaders and members all share a passion for serving the pediatric population. We engage professional students in pediatric pharmacy practice and positively impact the pediatric population within the community. Our goal is to provide students with resources and opportunities to enhance their professional education through leadership, philanthropy, and clinical investigations.
Faculty Adviser: Dr. Nelly Adel
- President: Diana Duong
- Vice President of Events: Athena Moustakas
- Vice President of Philanthropy: Meagan Freel
- Vice President of Research: Jennifer Tsan
- Treasurer: Noreen Hussain
- Secretary: Tinnie Liao-Ng
- Historian: Christine Le
- President-Elect: To be elected after Fall Semester