Touro College of Pharmacy IN-PERSON Pharmacy Information Session
231 West 124th Street, Room 533
Learn about everything Touro College of Pharmacy has to offer!
Prospective students are invited to hear, first-hand, about our:
- Explore our unique program that provides our students with 9 rotations of clinical experience in the field prior to graduation
- Tour our convenient location in the heart of Manhattan and visit our state-of-the-art labs
- Learn about our Admissions requirements and gain insight on how to build a great application
- Participate in a Q&A with current students and envision yourself as a member of one of the various student organizations that make up the plethora of exciting student activity and life
- Receive an exceptional understanding of career options within the profession and how we prepare you to land that perfect job
- Hear why we have a 99% employment rate and why we have the HIGHEST NAPLEX pass rate for all colleges of pharmacy in NYC (that require pre-pharmacy credits)
- Learn about how affordable our program is through Financial Aid and generous scholarship
- Determine which of our three tracks may be perfect for you
You'll get exposure and preparation for any of the many career opportunities within pharmacy.
If you are seeking a program that provides experiential learning, student faculty collaboration, research opportunities and state-of-the-art facilities, Touro College of Pharmacy is the place for you!
Session begins at 4:30, so we suggest you arrive no later than 4:20. Make sure to stop by Security, show your ID and proceed to the 5th floor lobby for check in.
RSVP for the Information Session