Jeeseon (Rosa) Kim, PharmD
Director, Drug Information Service
Department of Pharmacy Practice
Touro College of Pharmacy
- Drug Information, Medical Information
- PharmD, Philadelphia College of Pharmacy, PA; 2015
- Medical Information/Communications Fellowship; Fresenius Medical Care-Wingate University College of Pharmacy (2015-2016)
- Academic Fellowship; Touro College of Pharmacy-New York (2016-2017)
- Drug Information Residency; Mercer University College of Pharmacy-InpharmD (2017-2018)
Dr. Kim is a drug information specialist with three years of post-graduate training in drug/medical information in various practice settings. Her research interests include trends and utilization of drug information services in healthcare fields and drug information in pharmacy education.
Honors and Awards
- Touro College Faculty Innovations Grant Program 2019-2020 Awardee, "The Touro Health Profession Student Escape Room (THeSPER) Activity: An Innovative Teaching Strategy for Interprofessional Education"
- Rho Chi Honor Society
- Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society
- Drug information services, pharmacy education/academia
- Kim J, Hoover R, Perkins S, Advani A. Development of drug information service collaborative in academia. Ann Pharmacother. 2020;54(3):287-289.
- Miller BW, Himmele R, Sawin DA, Kim J, Kossman RJ. Choosing Home Hemodialysis: A Critical Review of Patient Outcomes. Blood Purif. 2018 Jan 26; 45(1-3):224-229.
- Hoover R, Kim J. Assessment of online open-access resources for drug-drug interaction identification and management. American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) Midyear Clinical Meeting, Las Vegas, NV.
- Orellana Z, Shadia Jahan, Rosero C, Singh R, Kim J. Use of intranasal esketamine in treatment resistant depression: a review of literature. American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) Midyear Clinical Meeting, Las Vegas, NV.
- Kim J., Augustine J., Peasah S., Jacob B., Syed L. Impact of a Third-Party Drug Information Service at an Urban Teaching Hospital. American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) Midyear Clinical Meeting, Orlando, FL
- Kim J., Moore RJ., Sorbera M., Sharma R Pharmacy Students’ Perception and Attitudes Towards Opioid Overdose and Naloxone Rescue Therapy. American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP) Annual Meeting Selected as continuing professional education (CPE) poster. Phoenix, AZ
- Sawin D., Kim J., Himmele R., Timmerman MA., Kossmann RJ. Choosing Home Hemodialysis: A Critical Review of Effect on Outcomes. National Kidney Foundation Spring Clinical Meetings, Chicago, IL
- Kim J., Tolle E., Sharma R., MacKinnon N. Postdoctoral Academic Fellowship Programs: Training for Careers in Pharmacy Academia. American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) Midyear Clinical Meeting, Las Vegas, NV (also presented as “encore presentations” at American Pharmacists Association (APhA) Annual Meeting & Exposition, San Francisco, CA and American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP) Annual Conference, Nashville, TN)
- Kim J., Patel V., Adams J., Earl G., Lim A. Clinical Pharmacist Impact on Medication Adherence Using a Novel Medication Adherence Tool to Guide Patient Education in Three Patient Populations. American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) Midyear Clinical Meeting, Anaheim, CA
In-service and Professional Presentations:
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) Presentations at WellStar Health System Hospitals: Comprehensive literature review on various topics in internal and family medicine. Monthly presentations during August 2017- June 2018.
- Global Journal Club Teleconference at Fresenius Medical Care: Validation of PatientOnline Software, Home Hemodialysis vs. Peritoneal Dialysis, Hemodialysate Composition, Long-term Effects of Frequent In-Center Hemodialysis
- American College of Clinical Pharmacists
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- SBAN 540
- PHPN 784
- PHPN 733
- PHRN 834
- EXPN 865