Our professors publish actively, contributing to peer-reviewed journals and major publications, in addition to co-authoring many case studies and textbooks.
- Winzelberg, Rivkah (TCOP '16), Vysotski, Sora (TCOP '16), Dr. Mariana Babayeva, Authors of Overcoming Cancer Multidrug Resistance Through Inhibition of Microparticles, International Journal of Advances in Medical Research
- Kolaleh Hassan, MS, (TCOP ’16), Author of Current and Emerging Treatment for Pediatric Mitochondrial Disorders
- Kirolous Makarious, (TCOP ’18), Author of Autism and Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Christine Kim (TCOP '15), co-author of Clinical experience with intravenous zanamivir under an emergency IND program in the United States (2011-2014)
- Keith Corrado, (TCOP ’15), content contributor Spectrum of Health Improving Outcomes for Heart Failure
- Martha Rumore PharmD, JD, MS, LLM Medication Repurposing in Pediatric Patients: Teaching Old Dogs New Tricks, Journal of Pediatric Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 2016, Vol. 21 No. 1
- Zvi Loewy PhD, Yingxi Wu, Wenyuan Shi, Xuesong He, Managing Denture Biofilm Related Diseases, Openventio, 2015, Sept. 30
- Shreya Patel PharmD; Ashok Krishnaswami, MBBS, F.A.C.C. The Role of Pharmacists in the Care of Older Adults With Multiple Chronic Conditions in a Multidisciplinary, Team-Based Setting. American College of Cardiology 2015, Sept. 16
- Maureen Sullivan, Tiffany Murray and Haregewein Assefa*. Women with Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase Gene Polymorphism and the Need for Proper Periconceptional Folate Supplementation. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015, 3, 204-222.