Exploring Career Options for Pharmacists:Pharma and Scientific Communications Part 4
This program will assist P1 and P2s in the selection of electives and APPEs, and will also count towards co-curricular credits.
The Goals & Objectives of this program are to:
- Educate students on the various departments and functions within pharmaceutical companies and the scientific agencies that support the “industry."
- Highlight career paths for pharmacists in the industry.
- Highlight and Inform about entrepreneurial opportunities within the industry.
Session 4: Medical Information
- Medical Information
Final Session: Areas of Interest – Further Exploration
- “Speed-dating” rounds that drill down to specific opportunities.
- Other potential topics: networking, resume building, LinkedIn profile, interviewing skills, etc.
Sponsored by Touro College of Pharmacy and The International Society for Medical Publication Professionals (ISMPP)