Hui Lin, PharmD
Department of Pharmacy Practice
- Three Times Square, Suite 903 New York, NY 10036
Dr. Hui Lin is originally from Atlanta, Georgia, where she also completed her undergraduate and pharmacy education. Her practice site is the Mount Sinai Hospital in the cardiovascular intensive care unit. Her other professional interests include sepsis and septic shock, optimizing management of pain in critically ill patient populations, managing alcohol withdrawal, and impacts of mentorship on graduate professionals. She is excited to expand her practice in critical care and career in academia.
- Yale New Haven Hospital, CT; PGY-2 Critical Care Pharmacy Residency, 2022-2023
- AU Medical Center, GA; PGY-1 Pharmacy Practice Residency, 2021-2022
- University of Georgia, GA; PharmD, 2021
Dr. Lin's research interests include, Efficacy of Phenobarbital Compared to Benzodiazepines for the Management of Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome in Critically Ill Patients and Evaluating Early versus Late Initiation of Dexmedetomidine as Adjunct Therapy for the Management of Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome.
- Lin H;Anderson D; Clemmons A; Eudy J; Nutt B; Stevens C; White S; Forehand C. Performance of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Polymerase Chain Reaction Nasal Screening for Ruling Out MRSA Pneumonia in Hospitalized, Immunocompromised Patients. J Pharm Technol. 2023 Aug;39(4):191-194.
- Performance of MRSA PCR Nasal Screening for Ruling Out Infections in Hospitalized, Immunocompromised Patients. Lin H; Anderson D; Clemmons A; Eudy J; Nutt B; Stevens C; White S; Forehand C. Society of Critical Care Medicine 2023 Critical Care Congress.
- Guidance for Phenytoin/Fosphenytoin Loading Doses in Overweight Patients in Status Epilepticus Clinical Pearl. Lin H. 2022 New England Critical Care Symposium.
- Timing of Vasopressor Initiation and Discontinuation in Septic Shock. Lin H. Yale New Haven Hospital Grand Rounds.
- Management of Bradycardia in Neurogenic Shock. Lin H. Yale New Haven Hospital Clinical Case Conference.
- MERINO-2 Trial. Lin H. American College of Clinical Pharmacy Drug Information PRN Journal Club.
- Assessing the Impact of a Pharmacist-Driven Stress Ulcer Prophylaxis Discontinuation Protocol. Mabie K; Lin H; Campo M; Morisette P; Ku P. American College of Clinical Pharmacy Virtual Poster Symposium (Top Student/Resident/Fellow Research in Progress Distinction)
Continuing Education Presentations:
- “Use of Tenecteplase for Thrombolysis in Acute Ischemic Stroke.” (ACPE Accredited CE)
- Peer Review, American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy
- Abstract Reviewer, Connecticut Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Abstract Reviewer, Georgia Society of Health-System Pharmacists
Memberships and Affiliations
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Phi Delta Chi Professional Pharmacy Fraternity
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy
In her free time, Dr. Lin enjoys cooking and exploring new restaurants or cafes. She also dabbles in photography and occasionally enjoys hiking and traveling.