Negin Alizadeh Shaygh, PharmD
Assistant Director of Practice Experience
Department of Pharmacy Practice
Touro College of Pharmacy
Dr. Negin Alizadeh Shaygh received her Doctor of Pharmacy degree from Touro College of Pharmacy in 2017 and completed a PGY-1 pharmacy practice residency at the ASHP-accredited pharmacy residency program at Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center. Currently, Dr. Alizadeh serves as an assistant director of Pharmacy practice and assistant professor at Touro College of Pharmacy and is very excited to be part of the pharmacy department again.
- Ambulatory Care, Internal Medicine
- Pharm.D., Touro College of Pharmacy, NY ; 2017
- B.S. Biology, George Mason University, VA ; 2012
- Post-Graduate Year 1 (PGY-1) Pharmacy Practice Residency; Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, NY
Honors and Awards
- 2018, Research Recognition Award: 1st Place in Clinical Research, Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- 2016, Rho Chi Honor Society, Touro College of Pharmacy
- 2010, Dean’s List Award, George Mason University
- Friedman, E., Alizadeh, N., Loewy, Z. (2017). Oral Health: The Need for Both Conventional Microbial and Molecular Characterization. High-Throughput, 6(3), p.11.
- Hashemian,S.M., Jamaati, H, R., Shadmehr,M, B., Aloosh, O., Alizadeh, N., Radmand, G. (2011). Evaluation of plethysmography findings as a diagnostic method for patients with post-intubation tracheal stenosis (PITS). European Respiratory Journal, 38: p.2413.
- Rivaroxaban versus Apixaban for the Treatment of Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT) and Pulmonary Embolism (PE). Eastern States Conference for Pharmacy Residents and Preceptors, May 2018.
- Review and Cost Analysis of Off-Label Lidocaine Patch Utilization. ASHP, December 2017.
- Methadone and Fluconazole: Identification and Management of Drug Interactions in the Hospital Setting: A Case Report. ASHP, December 2016.
- American Society of Health System Pharmacists
- New York Council of Health-System Pharmacists