Kevin Corneille, MS, PharmD
Department of Pharmacy Practice
- (646) 981-4742
- 230 West 125th Street, New York, New York 10027, Suite 446
Originally from Delray Beach, FL, Kevin Corneille developed an appreciation of the importance of higher education while in pharmacy school. He spent two years teaching biology laboratories for undergraduate students while pursuing his PharmD, and hopes to pursue a career in academic after practicing as a pharmacist.
- Managed Care, Sociobehavioral and Administrative Pharmacy, Ambulatory Care
- Doctor of Pharmacy, Nova Southeastern University College of Pharmacy; Ft Lauderdale, FL
- Master of Science, Business Biotechnology Florida Atlantic University; Boca Raton FL
- Bachelor of Science, Biological Science Florida Atlantic University; Boca Raton FL
Honors and Awards
- Recipient of the Ana Koshy Founders Student Award
- Recipient of the student researcher award the area of Sociobehavioral and Administrative Sciences
- The use of big data and its implementation in pharmacy, novel mechanisms for antihypertensives in the pathophysiology of essential hypertension
- Poster Presentations:
Blockchain: A Potential Disruptor in Pharmacy’s Ecosystem.
Poster presented at: American Public Health Association Annual Meeting: San Diego, CA
Pharmacist’s Role in Minimizing the Problem of Polypharmacy.
Poster presented at: Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy Nexus Annual Meeting: Orlando, FL.
- Oral presentations:
Determining the Effect of Suramin and SiRNA Transfection on NF Kappa B expression using Wistar Protein Samples.
Presented to the chair of the pharmaceutical department
- American Public Health Association
- Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy
- American Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists
- PHPN 500 Medical Terminology l
- PHPN 501 Medical Terminology II
Biking, running, reading classical English and Russian novels, animated films