PGY-2 Residency Programs
We offer three post-graduate year two (PGY2) residency programs. A critical care pharmacy residency program, and an infectious diseases residency program, at Mount Sinai Hospital, and an emergency medicine residency program at St. Barnabas.
All three residencies - the PGY-2 Critical Care residency program, the PGY-2 Infectious Disease residency program, and the PGY-2 Emergency Medicine residency program - have an emphasis in academia and provide a well-rounded and unique opportunity to advance as clinically and as academicians. A portion of the residency year is spent at TCOP engaging in a variety of teaching and scholarly activities with our experienced faculty members.
Longitudinal Academia Experiences include:
- Co-precept rotation students
- Lectures and case-based recitations
- Post-graduate training workshops
We also co-sponsor two residency programs:
- Ambulatory care residency at Bronx Lebanon
- Internal medicine residency at Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Geriatrics residency at Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
TCOP sponsors residencies to promote pharmacy practice and education. The residencies are open to all, with no special preference to Touro College of Pharmacy graduates.