Industry Pharmacy Organization/IPhO
IPhO is exclusively dedicated to:
- Raising awareness among employers and industry leaders about the roles industry pharmacists can play in different fields such as medical and regulatory affairs, clinical development, and global marketing.
- Supplying targeted resources and coaching to enhance members' continuing education and professional development.
- Creating opportunities for members to network and exchange ideas with industry pharmacist peers.
- Providing access to attractive and relevant employment opportunities available in the industry.
- Distributing timely and relevant information that is vital to members.
The Industry Pharmacists Organization (IPhO) is exclusively dedicated to advancing the careers of industry pharmacists, by providing timely and relevant information that is vital to members; raising awareness among employers and industry executives about the role that industry pharmacists can play in drug development and appropriate medication use; providing resources to enhance members' continuing education and professional development; creating opportunities for members to network and exchange ideas; and providing access to employment opportunities. IPhO National Student Member benefits include regional and national leadership opportunities; access to confidential coaching services; internships and fellowships; and networking opportunities.
Faculty Adviser: Dr. Roman Fazylov
- President - Daniele Anina
- Director of Professional Programming - Dorina Birce
- Director of National Engagement - Ugonna Ogbenta
- Director of Communications - Keara Caughman
- Director of Finances and Fundraising - Weiqi Li
- Director of Social Media and Marketing - Angy Ahmed