New Jersey Pharmacy Association
The Chapter will exist to encourage all student pharmacists to become more knowledgeable about NJPhA and the profession of pharmacy by:
- Providing opportunities for student participation in the decision-making process of the profession on the Chapter, State, levels.
- Encouraging student attendance at Chapter and State NJPhA meetings.
- Increasing student awareness of current issues facing the pharmacy profession by means of programs, meetings, speakers, etc.
- Making information in all fields of pharmacy practice readily available to all student pharmacists and to support their pursuits in these areas.
Faculty Adviser: Dr. Amy Wang
- President - Kanchita Patel
- President-Elect - TBD
- Vice President - Hye-In Kim
- Secretary - Avinash Chatoo
- Treasurer - Will Wang